Heavy Water Plant sites are authorised for recruitment of Group C & D Posts only. Chief General Manager / General Manager is the appointing authority for Group C posts and Administrative officer for Group D posts.
The process of recruitment is as below:
- Request for the recruitment is obtained from the concerned section.
- Norms relevant to the post prescribed by the department are referred.
- The department roster maintained for reservation of SC/ST/OBC/UR is considered and reserved accordingly.
- Relaxation of age as admissible for candidates having requisite reservation.
- Approval for the recruitment is obtained from Heavy Water Board.
- Requisition to local employment exchange and publication in Employment News the about the recruitment giving full details of recruitment with last date for receipt of applications etc is made.
- Receiving of nominations from the employment exchange and applications from the general public.
- Screening of the applications by the Standing Screening committee.
- Approval of Screening Committee report is obtained from CGM.
- Issuing of call letter for the interview giving full details of date, time, venue etc.
- Informing the standing selection committee members about the interview well in advance.
- Holding of interview and preparing the minutes of the selection committee about the selection of candidates.
- Approval of selection committee minutes is obtained from CGM.
- Despatch of forms to selected candidates for filling Character & Antecedent certificate.
- On receipt of C&A forms from the selected candidates the same are to be sent to police/IB for C&A verification.
- Receiving the police/IB reports of C&A.
- Approval of CGM is obtained for issue of offer after perusal of C&A reports.
- Issuing offer of appointment following normal procedures giving full details like name of the post, scale of pay, date of joining etc.
- Undergoing medical examination by the selected candidate for fitness.
- Verification of relevant documents of the selected candidates on reporting for duty.
- Opening of service book for the concerned employee.
- Deputing the employee for departmental safety briefing and medical data.
- Obtaining approval of the appointing authority for issue of appointment order.
- Issuing of appointment order.
- Informing the employment exchange about the appointment.
- Making relevant entry in the reservation roster.
- Monitoring the employee during probation through Quarterly Assessment Reports.
- Closing of probationary period.
- Confirmation of appointment.